#socialmediabuttons {text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; display:block;} -->
Monday, August 20, 2012

Comedy Winner of "What If...?" Blogfest is...

Aloha,

Wow.

That. Was. *Fun.*

Though I may (hopefully) live happily ever after, I will never again read a fairy tale as it is was meant!!!

(And my sons are definitely barred from reading these “What If Fairytale Madness” BlogFest” posts until at least the dreaded teenage years, which is probably when they least want to read fairytales, so I should be OK ;)

With nearly NINETY entries, it was a witch of a job to pick a winner, but pick a winner we did.
Who is “we?”

Oh, don't you know how the story ends :)

My awesome sauce co-hosts and co-judges were:

The Impeachable Cassie Mae – who judged “Team Plot Twists?”

The Unflappable Leigh Covington – who judged “Tragedy.”

The Unstoppable Morgan Shamy – who judged “Team Love.”

And, I, Sir Alas PinderKass, I judged: “Team Comedy.”

Before we get to the winners, I just wanted to tell you I hate TV commercials, and I don’t know about you, but program interruptions really suck.


(White noise, white noise, etc, etc,..) 

Welcome back, and here we are, about to reveal the winner of the First Annual “What IF?” BlogFest, but before we do, let’s take an extended look at the 2012 Fall line up, here at TV Blogisfear…
(Noooooo...)

No, let’s not…. Shhhhhhh, come with me quick.

Personally, I can’t handle another commercial that promises to save me fifteen percent on my car insurance (as I drive to my University of Phoenix enrollment while eating a burger 'cos I'm loving it.)

Just sayin’.

Anyhow... where was I... OH!!!
The winner of COMEDY is:
Dah Da Dah Da Da DAHHHHhhhhh...


ELIZABETH SECKMAN of Use Your Words…



Her winning entry, “50 Shades of Red” can be found >HERE!<



Congratulations to Elizabeth, and shoot me an email, dude-ette, so I can hook a sistah up with unlimited quantities of Hawaiian goodies (as long as it doesn’t cost more than $20 ;)~
For those wanting to discover the other winning entries, simply click the corresponding links above J

(Bowing down…) From my heart, and on behalf of my co-horts, er, co-hosts, I just wanted to say this BlogFest was an absolute blast.
Seriously, was sooo much fun to read how many of you think wicked thoughts about the poor, defenseless fairytales…

Yes, Michael di Gesu, in time, I will be looking toward you as we return in August 2013 for “What If… Fairy Madness 2.0”



26 comments:

Kyra Lennon said...

I had a feeling Elizabeth would win this - her entry was hilarious! :D

Aldrea Alien said...

Big congrats Elizabeth!

S.P. Bowers said...

Congrats to the winner!

Suzi said...

Congrats to Elizabeth. I remember hers. And loved it. Thanks for the fun blogfest!

JennaQuentin said...

Thanks for hosting - I'm excited to hear this could be annual?!

Felicitations to all the winners - I had lots of fun reading these posts.

Morgan said...

Hahahaha! You TOTALLY know how to draw the tension out, don't you??? (I knew who had chosen and the tension was KILLING me... Lol...)

HUGE congrats, Elizabeth! Well deserved! <3

Cassie Mae said...

I was so hoping you'd pick hers. I was laughing so hard when I read it :)

We do this again next year, yes? :)

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Thank you Mark. A six figure book contract wouldn't feel so good. What, that's pushing it? Well, maybe...but it's close. All you guys...all you fellow bloggers and hopeful writers...there is so much talent floating in this blogosphere that I am truly humbled, amazed, and elated to have people think mine stood out.

Thanks much. Send me my loot. I may never get to put my toes in the Hawain (screw it, how do you spell Hawaian?!!) sand, but I get to fool the world with touristy trinkets...remember Mark, the tackier, the betterer.

Thanks again!!!
(eseckman@ymail.com)

Leigh Covington said...

WHOOT!
Holla for Elizabeth! So much fun! Really brilliant entries all around.
Thanks for being such a wonderful co-host!

Hope Roberson said...

Elizabeth's was hilarious! So funny and so clever, loved it! Thanks for hosting this blogfest :)You guys are great!

SC Author said...

Ahaha, YES, another 50 Shades entry! :) I love these, thank you so much for hosting!

Cortney Pearson said...

Congrats, Elizabeth!!!

Samantha May said...

I remember Elizabeth's! Her's was FANTASTIC! I cannot believe you survived 90 entries. That makes me want to throw the computer out just thinking about it ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Elizabeth! And hats off to the organizers of the BEST BLOGFEST EVER. :)

Emily R. King said...

Congrats, Elizabeth! You sure do have a fun sense of humor.

Brinda said...

Congratulations, Elizabeth!

Rachel Schieffelbein said...

Loved hers! Congratulations Elizabeth!

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Liz definitely deserves this win. Her entry wasn't just completely unique but also laugh out loud funny. Congrats Elizabeth S.

Nick Wilford said...

Hers was a brilliant entry. Congrats!

Michael Di Gesu said...

Congrats Elizabeth...

WE both used Red RIding Hood as a sex-crazed girl...

cleemckenzie said...

Glad I didn't have to choose. There were some really outstanding fairytale delights! Congrats to the winner and to the judges.

Anonymous said...

I loved her entry. Congrats to Elizabeth.

Nicole said...

Congrats! Thanks to Elizabeth for the great laughs, and to Mark for an awesome hosting job.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Elizabeth!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Mark and Elizabeth - a great story .. and brilliant twist around .. Fairy Stories will never be the same .. cheers Hilary

Anonymous said...

Well done Elizabeth. :O)

Post a Comment

Dude saunters up to Dude-ette: You Comment Here Often?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;